22.5.13

BAKCHIC TEE SHIRTS

Bakchic tee shirts are online. In the middle of nowhere, Bakchic reveals the arabic version of the tee. Basicely effortless in different mood of sleeves.  

4 commentaires:

LouBehr a dit…

So cute !!
I love your style ... mix and match `...
kisses
Lou

http://rocknrealprincess.blogspot.com/

Farah. a dit…

want it! je vais shopper de ce pas. bravo à toi !

Anonyme a dit…

I just discovered your blog as well as your online shop. I think you make beautiful things but I'm kind of outraged that you only sell small sized items. Sometimes medium sized. What kind of message do you want your collection to convey?

sofia a dit…

@MaryaCelli, dear Marya, i don't think it's an outrage, but obviously you don't know the facts. I'm a young designer who fabric only unique pieces of each so i present my collection with Small and Medium pieces but you can also order a piece in your size by email bakchicshop@gmail.com and i'll be glad to do it. Hope you are enlightened. Have a nice day. Sofia